The gallery already has many well-loved Coventry scenes, but there is
plenty of scope for adding more. You can submit your own photos for
inclusion so that others can enjoy your photography as well as promoting
what our fantastic county has to offer. Please see details below on how to
submit your photo.
We welcome you to submit your photos of Coventry to us for uploading to
our photo gallery on this website by emailing your photo with a description
Your photo will automatically be submitted to any photo competition that we
are currently running, but if one is not open then your photo will simply be
included in the photo galleries.
Please read the below legal information before submitting any photos!
1. We will upload your photos to our photo gallery at our sole discretion
and can remove them from our website at any time for any reason. We reserve
the right to upload a photo without adding a description, or substituting
our own description.
2. Please let us know when you submit your photo if you do not want us to
acknowledge your name against the photo on our website. Please also let us
know if you do not agree to us retaining your details for the purposes of
potentially contacting you again about the photos, which details we will
process in accordance with Data Protection rules.
3. Images submitted to the gallery may also be used for other promotional
purposes e.g. in tourism leaflets and elsewhere on the website.
4. All entries must be the sole work of the photographer. Please be aware
that online photos can be copied by anyone viewing the photo. We cannot
accept any liabilities for any damages that arise.
5. Images should be digital pictures of high resolution, and be provided in
jpeg format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may have to
change the file size for uploading purposes.
6. Photographers should obtain permission from any identifiable people in
their compositions prior to entering the picture to the gallery. Submitting
a photo implies this has been done.
7. Entering an image to the gallery implies acceptance of these rules.